2. (i) NG
(ii) T (iii) F
2. Cheng not only flew around the world, but did so in the first ever home-made plane from Hong Kong.
Book shops closing, printers declining work, people disappearing, no, it's not the latest horror movie
2. By surrendering their driver’s licence.
3. i) NG
4. i) Mistaking the accelerator for the brake./Confusing the accelerator (pedal) and the brake (pedal).
1. It was cryogenically frozen.
2. So that she could be brought back to life at a later time.
3. He doubted if the Cryonics Institute would be able to bring his daughter back to life.
4. i) estranged
2. eating (a lot) less; she had lost weight; she was showing no interest in food and fluids; she was spending less time awake
3. The decision was made for ethical reasons and to prevent Jia Jia suffering.
1. Think tanks are groups of people who give advice and ideas on (government) policies.