1. It’s a recipe for disaster - e That’s not going to work
2. You can’t pull the wool over my eyes - a You can’t fool me
Ryo didn’t attend school yesterday. Why? On his return, his friend Amanda asks what happened. Where was he yesterday?
Amanda: Where were you yesterd
2. The students will learn how to take apart a watch movement and put it back together
3. Shraner hopes that children will learn the value of patience and meticulousness
1. Like a detective, Ng has to find evidence. In her case, of how important old buildings are.
Beachgoers in Cornwall, England, are still finding Lego pieces from a shipping accident that happened more than 20 years ago.
Voice 1: When you look at a ma
1. Any of: Universal, Majestic, Liberty, London, Astor, Kwong Chee, Tai Yat, Po Hing, Yau Ma Tei
3. (i) latest releases
1. Uncorrected eyesight could hamper the country’s social and economic development
2. (i) there is a lack of specialist doctors, especially in rural areas
1. (i) disrupt the opposition
(ii) protect her own goalkeeper
2. 10 years / a decade
3. They are divided according to their football ability, not their disability