Win tickets to see Our Days in 6E and see how ethnicity and social background don’t matter when pursuing a common goal.
Our Days in 6E tells the story of a group of students from diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds who band together to participate in an interschool talent show. Set in a secondary school in Tuen Mun, these marginalised students with troubled pasts don’t get along at first, but gradually learn to trust each other, and have some fun along the way.
From rich girl JJ’s (Shirley Chan Yan-yin) refusal to accept her father’s new partner, to Nepalese Nara (Babar Khan) who is unwillingly mixed up with a violent gang, their experiences are an authentic look at the difficulties that youth face today. Don’t miss this chance to see how life looks from someone else’s perspective.
- This offer is valid until noon on September 24 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.