Dangal (which means "wrestling competition" in Hindi) is based on true events and revolves around Mahavir Singh, a stern ex-wrestler who is forced to give up his dreams of winning gold for India in the Commonwealth Games. His new dream is to have his son win gold for him and for India. But destiny had other plans, and Mahavir's children are all daughters - daughters who inherited his talent for wrestling. In a sport many would consider is only for boys, and in a culture that typically wants its girls to become mothers and housewives, Mahavir's daughers, Geeta (Fatima Sana Shaikh) and Babita (Sanya Malhotra), begin training hard to get to the top.
Deadline for registration is August 4 2017, 12.00PM.
Terms and conditions apply. The winner will be notified by noon on Sunday, August 6.
- This offer is valid until 12:00 on August 4, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participant must provide a Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please e