In La Famille Bélier (the Belier Family), Paula, a sixteen-year-old girl who lives on a farm with her deaf parents, discovers that she has a beautiful singing voice. A dilemma ensues when her music teacher encourages her to audition for an elite choir in Paris, and now Paula must choose between staying home where her parents depend on her and going to Paris to pursue her dreams.
Directors Eric Lartigau's French-lauguage comedy drama stars award-winning actors Louane Emera and Karin Viard. It was nominated six times at the 40th Cesar Awards earlier this year, including for Best Film. La Famille Bélier will be shown with English subtitles.
Young Post readers are in for a treat. Just answer the following question and register now for your chance to win FREE tickets to see the movie! Deadline for registration is Sepetember 14. (Terms and conditions apply.)
- This offer is valid until September 14, 2015.
- The first 100 yp.scmp.com subscribers with the correct answer will receive two complimentary tickets to "La Famille Bélier".
- Tickets will be mailed to the provided address.
- Only one entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration, multiple entries using the same HKID will be disqualified.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.