- Selfie photo must be in jpg format and a maximum file size of 3MB.
- Young Post reserves the right to disqualify and remove any photos deemed inappropriate. Young Post also reserves the right to reuse photos for marketing purposes. By submitting photos you are consenting to the rules of the competition.
- Photocopies of the photo will not be accepted.
- Young Post reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions of this promotion as deemed appropriate without prior notice.
- Photography use disclaimer:
- By submitting a spooky selfie, participants grant Young Post permission to use the likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including outside media and websites, without payment or any other consideration. Participants understand and agree that these materials and photographs are the property of Young Post.
- Participants hereby irrevocably authorize Young Post to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these photographs for purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicizing Young Post’s programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, participants waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written/physical or electronic copy, wherein the likeness appears. Participants also waive any right to royalties or other compensation or considerations arising or related to the use of these photographic materials.
- Participants hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Young Post from all claims, demands, and causes of action which participants, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other person acting on the behalf of their estate have or may have in the future by reason of this authorization and release.