When sorrow is deeper than love. Written and directed by Ned Benson, he ambitiously captures a complete picture of a relationship in the beautifully relatable portrait of love, empathy and truth. Starring James McAvoy (X-Men: Days of future past), Jessica Chastain (Zero Dark Thirty), William Hurt (The Host), Viola Davis (Prisoners), Bill Hader (They Came Together), and Ciarán Hinds (Game of Thrones).
Once happily married, Conor Ludlow (played by McAvoy) and Eleanor Rigby (played by Chastain) suddenly find themselves as strangers longing to understand each other in the wake of tragedy. Both faced with different challenges, the two try and hold on to a relationship that might not be as strong as they once thought. The movie has two separate versions which subtitled Him and Her, one focusing exclusively on the perspectives of Conor and the other following Eleanor in a marriage.
Register Now to win FREE movie tickets
- This offer is valid until Oct 7, 2014.
- The first 50 yp.com members with the correct answer will be notified by email and tickets will be mailed to the provided address.
- Each winner will be entitled to the complimentary tickets of "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him & Her".
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration, multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email to email@example.com if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.