Jojo Rabbit is a World War II comedy-drama that follows the story of Johannes "Jojo" Betzler, a lonely German boy whose world view has turned upside down because he discovers his mother is hiding a young Jewish girl in their attic. With aid from his idiotic imaginary friend, Adolf Hitler, Jojo begins to question his blind nationalism.
Young Post has 10 pairs of tickets to giveaway and screening details as follow:
Date: 13th Jan 2020
Venue: K11 Art house
- The promotion closes at noon on Sunday, January 12, 2020.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- You must present your school ID when collecting the tickets.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.