In Ballerina (titled Leap! in the US) Félicie is a young orphan who has only one passion: dance. And her best friend Victor only wants to become a great inventor. To pursue their dreams, the BFFs escape from the orphanage where they live for Paris, the City of Lights, only to find the path to make their dreams come true is full of hardships and challenges. But Félicie is determined to outdo herself and learn from her mistakes to become a prima ballerina at the Paris Opera.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to see the film, answer the question below! We have 15 pairs of tickets to giveaway, and the winners will be contacted by email by Thursday, August 10.
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, August 9 at 3.00pm, Terms and conditions apply.
- This offer is valid until 15:00 on August 9, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets and merchandise will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participant must provide a Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email email@example.com if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.