To everyone else she's gifted, to him she's a gift.
Frank Adler (Chris Evans) is a single parent to his spirited young niece Mary (Mckenna Grace) and he wants to raise her in the way her mother, his late sister, wanted Mary raised: like a normal kid. But his plans are foiled when the seven-year-old's mathematical abilities come to the attention of Frank's formidable mother Evelyn (Lindsay Duncan) whose plans for her granddaughter threaten to separate Frank and Mary.
Simply answer the question below for the chance to win tickets to see the film.
Deadline for registration is April 28 2017, 1.00pm, and terms and conditions apply.
- This offer is valid until 13:00 on April 28, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participant must provide a Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.