Set in Tehran, Iran, The Salesman is a drama about honour and revenge. A couple - wife Rana Etesami and husband Emad Etesami - has to move to a new home when their's is badly damaged, and one day, violence associated with the former tenants dramatically changes everything they know - Rana is assaulted in their home, and her husband is determined to do something about it.
The Salesman, helmed by Iranian director Asghar Farhadi, won Best Foreign Language Film at the 2017 Academy Awards.
Simply answer the question below for the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the film. Deadline for registration is April 28 2017, 5.00pm, and terms and conditions apply.
- This offer is valid until 17:00 on April 28, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participant must provide a Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email email@example.com if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.