Roald Dahl, Walt Disney and Steven Spielberg – finally unite to bring Dahl’s beloved classic “The BFG” to life. It’s a thought- provoking story about loyalty and protecting your friends. It shows that even a 10-year-old girl Sophie from an orphanage in London, can help a big friendly giant (The BFG) solve his biggest problems.
To win a FREE pair of tickets to see The BFG, just login or register below and answer the following question! (Remember to include your contact details when you register!) Deadline for registration is 12:00 noon Aug 10. (Terms and conditions apply.)
- This offer is valid until 12:00noon August 10, 2016.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participate must provide Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email to email@example.com if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.