Myka Molo's 11 thoughts the night before school starts
By Myka Molo, 14, Tak Nga Secondary School
- " Ugh! School tomorrow. Can't stay up late anymore. No more midnight snacks. Ugh!"
- "I'm going to sleep now........ Wait have I set my alarm clock?.. Oh yea it's set"
- "What time should I get up tomorrow, it must be early, so that I can catch the bus"
- "Wait! Have I finished my summer holiday homeworks? What if I miss a page. The teacher might see it!"
- "Have I put all of my things in my backpack? What if i'll forgot my homeworks tomorrow? Say no for punishment "
- "Does my friends miss me?"
- "Which school club should I join this year? Ugh! There's a lot to choice."
- "Is my phone loud enough for my alarm to ring? I'm afraid it won't ring"
- "It's BERmonth! Means Christmas holiday is near YAY!"
- "Will my friend and I sit together? Well, I hope so"
- "I hope it'll be a good new year at school. Always GoodBives"