Hong Kong's plastic rubbish is so widespread - it's been found in the Mariana Trench - we need to take drastic action
June 13, 2019
Letters from the Dorm: The university experience isn't just about exams; make time for personal development and growth
May 02, 2019
In wake of dead dolphins flooding French coast, sustainable fishing is essential to maintaining marine diversity
April 11, 2019
April 04, 2019
Letters from the Dorm: How diverse cultural exchange broadened one Hongkonger's perspective on food, identity, and terrorism
April 04, 2019
February 28, 2019
December 13, 2018
- I cannot even believe this... but i miss the cafeteria food.
- Please...please... let this term be a good one.... let my new teachers be nice... let me ace my exams...
- The beauty sleep was good whilst it lasted.
- I wonder whether my friends had a nice summer? (secretly so jealous of everyone who went overseas for so long)
- Where did I put my uniform? Is it even ironed?
- I can't seem find anything that is supposed to go in my school bag.
- Oh no... was I supposed to finish this chapter? Did they even teach this whole unit?
- Dear whoever determines school holidays, please make summers last five months next time.
- Let the race begin.
- WAIT WE HAD TO COMPLETE THIS FOR HOMEWORK?! (slams fist periodically on the table in frustration)
- Calls classmate: What is the schedule for tomorrow? Yeah I have no idea what is going on... you too? oh well.. #yolo.