Director of A Plastic Ocean explains plastic's devastating impact on our oceans and what we can do to save marine life
February 09, 2018
August 03, 2017
January 06, 2017
September 23, 2016
July 14, 2016
- Oh my god summer is finally over I have to wake up at 6 and start sitting in a boring old classroom. Well, I can see my friends again, so that’s a bonus. I miss Mel so much that it hurts.
- I'm so nervous what will the classmates be? What will the teachers be? I hope they’re all nice. I don’t want the whole situation to be awkward.
- Wait lemme set my alarm so I won't be late. Let's see 6:00, 6:05, 6:10.. Oh screw it I'll just set 10 of them, and probably going to snooze them all.
- “Hey Cheryl? Yeah can we wait at the canteen tomorrow morning? Yeah, ok thanks boo.” Phew, now I don’t have to walk in the classroom alone like a loner and have company.
- Ugh I can’t sleep, what would happen if I don’t go to sleep? Will I die? Did I prepare my uniform just now? Wait Did I pack my folders and homework? Oh my god I haven’t finish my homework yet, whyy.
- What if I’m not cool enough and no one likes me? Holy I need to wake up earlier to set my hair and be neat for once. Gotta make a good impression.
- Will something exciting happen tomorrow? What if one teacher had an accident and I don’t have to see him? Am I prepared to start my new school life? I am so not.
- Wait I need to post on Instagram and snapchat *whips out my phone* “Urgh can’t sleep, too excited for school…not.” #goingbacktoschoolsucks
- What would I give to begin summer holidays now? I could go to the beach or play video games or fly to London.
- How long do I have before beginning to study and pay attention in class for exams? Can I like go out with friends next week? Meh I’ll do something productive next summer.
- I hate school, I hate everyone, I hate my life. I know I’m always asking myself this, but who the hell invented school? I should probably google it, I can’t sleep anyway.