Kaur Mukhjot's 11 thoughts the night before school starts
By Kaur Mukhjot, 16, St. Margaret`s Girls` College
- Super excited about meeting their friends and peers after a long time!
- They wonder who their class teacher would be. A strict one or a friendly one?
- English done, L.S. finished and Chinese is almost done. Wait. I think I forgot to do my Math’s homework! Which means arriving early tomorrow and procrastinating right away?
- Can`t wait to check out whether there will be any new variety of food at the school`s tuck shop.
- Most of them hope their class to be located at 1st or 2nd floor because burning calories is really hard!
- Am I in the same class as my besties or are we separated?
- *In deep sleep* Thinking of dreams that they have woven to achieve excellent results and aiming to achieve flying colors in every aspects.
- Packing their bags so tidily that everything is placed so accurately as if they were suffering from OCD- maybe because it`s the “first” day of school.
- Some are working so hard to finish their summer assignments just a night before school.
- Will I be elected as the monitor this time?
- First day of school is always a half-day! Which means food date with babes(friends)!