As part of your School Based Assessment, you have to review and discuss non-fiction films in English. We’re giving you the chance to get in some early practice, and also win tickets to Katy Perry's May 2nd show in Macau for you and two besties.
Send us a 200-word review of a documentary movie you watched recently.
Don’t forget to include the name of the movie and its director/s. (We recommended a website for documentaries HERE).
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Katy Docu” in the subject field. Make sure to include your name, age, school and contact phone number in the email.
Closing date is 11.59pm, Sunday April 26!
Terms and Conditions
- Contest is only open to secondary school students
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- The prize includes ferry tickets and tickets to the concert.
- The winners will need to have valid documentation and permission to travel to Macau.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- All work must be original and may be published in the print version of Young Post and online.