Enter our competition to win tickets to Matilda The Musical!
Based on Roald Dahl’s beloved novel, this stage production brings all your favourite characters to life on stage, from the brainy Matilda, to the terrifying Miss Trunchbull. Watch as the headstrong five-year-old with magic powers and a love of reading deals with her new school and her unsupportive, nasty family, and gets to know her wonderful new teacher, Miss Honey.
Young Post is giving away two pairs of tickets (valued at HK$845 each) for the show on Wednesday, September 25, at 7.30pm at Lyric Theatre, the Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts.
How to enter:
1. Write a short essay of no more than 150 words about your favourite teacher and why he/she is so special to you.
Email your entry to email@example.com with your essay as an attachment, with your full name (as printed on your HKID), your age, school name, and phone number noted in the email by 11.59pm on Sunday, September 22nd, 2019. Winners will be notified by email, by noon on Tuesday, September 24, and must come to pick up their tickets from our office in Times Square.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday, September 22, 2019.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- Each contestant can only submit one entry
- Entries must be the contestant's original work
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this competition