1. Check for messages. Check for notifications. Repeat.
Wait, no one texted me in the last minute ..? *sad face*
2. Starting to play Candy Crush.
Only to realise that you’ve run out of lives.
3. Scroll through Instagram. Scroll through again. Like everything.
4. Checking the bus times every 20 seconds.
Never have I ever… taken the bus at its ETA. Speaking of which, what kind of bus app only loads two times out of 10?
5. Staring down the people who look like they're about to jump the queue.
Go on, I dare you...
6. Stare off into the yonder to see if the bus is coming or not. Repeatedly.
7. Getting annoyed at those people who breathe down your neck and inch forward even when the queue is not moving.
8. And those people who dive into the bus even when it’s full.
9. Unless you're that person, in which case ...
10. People who try to bring trolleys onto the bus.
You really should be paying double the bus fare.
11. You think that you're rocking out to G-Dragon, One-Direction or Linkin Park with your obnoxiously loud headphones. I know that you think that you look like this with your air guitar:
When really, you look like this.
12. Thinking about getting a seat on the bus or MTR.
13. Checking your phone again for messages.
14. After missing the first bus, you wonder if you'll make the second, or third.., or fifth one because the queue is barely moving.
Am I ever going to get home tonight?
15. People moving at snail's pace after the bus doors open.
I'm literally losing my mind behind you.