July 08, 2018
Waterspout on Tung Wan beach came with tropical storm Ewiniar, Hong Kong's first typhoon of the season
June 11, 2018
June 08, 2018
March 29, 2018
Here's what we know about the Las Vegas shooting so far:
- At least 59 people were killed and 527 injured when a man opened fire on a crowd attending an outdoor country music concert in Las Vegas on Sunday night.
- Officers found the shooter dead with 17 guns, including automatic rifles and guns in the style of AR-15s and AK-47s, on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- Stephen Paddock, a gambler, had set up attack points in a corner suite of the hotel, knocking out two windows to stage the attack from different directions.
- The incident was the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history.
- Shooter used a ‘bump-stock’ device to speed the rate of fire.
- The shooter’s father was a bank robber who was constantly running from the law, but before this, Paddock had no run-ins with the law as far as we know.
- Isis claimed responsibility for the attack.
- The FBI says Paddock had no known links to any international terror groups, and was believed to have acted alone.
- According to The Guardian there have been 1,516 mass shootings in 1,735 days in the United States.