Dads in Hong Kong often do so much for their children, even if it isn't always immediately apparent to us. Let them know you have noticed the little, medium, and big things that they do for you every day this Father's Day.
We want you to send us a photo that you have taken yourself, or a picture that you have drawn yourself, that best represents your dad, with a short paragraph about what he means to you. All eligible entries will be published online so that you can share it with your family, and the winner and runner-up will also appear in print in Sunday Young Post on Father's Day.
What’s more, the winner and two runners-up will receive vouchers for a buffet at a luxury hotel to treat their dads to a special meal!
How to enter:
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name (as printed on your HKID), your age, school name, and phone number with “Father's Day” in the subject field.
The closing date for entries is June 13, 5pm.
Terms and conditions
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Each contestant can submit as many entries as they like
- Entries must be the contestant's original work
- Contestants retain copyright of their submitted entries. However, by entering this competition, contestants grant South China Morning Post Publishers’ Limited the rights to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media platforms, including in print and online
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.