While the rest of the world is going bananas over Pokémon Go, in Hong Kong, we're still waiting for our chance to catch them all! (Um, unfair much?) We won't know where we can find the Pokémons yet, but we have a few ideas ...
1. Alllllllllll the way out in Peng Chau.
2. In a public toilet. At a Clockenflap. Where it's really hectic.
3. Under a waterslide at Ma On Shan swimming pool.
4. Up a tree right on the border with Shenzhen ... that you can only get to by car and even then you won't know where to go.
5. At the wishing tree in Tai Po, where you can wish for a Snorlax.
6. Somewhere along the MacLehose Trail.
7. Halfway up the hike to The Peak.
8. Avenue of Stars, right on top of Bruce Lee’s head.
9. In CY Leung’s illegal basement.
10. Smack dab in the middle of iSquare, where it’s really busy.
11. On top of the Clock Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui.
12. In one very specific MTR carriage.