The new school year is upon us. No longer can you go to bed at 4am, drag yourself out of bed at noon, leave homework for the last minute or chat to your friends online all day, every day, every dang day. Sorry.
Team YP has put together a list of song to help you ease back in to homework, early nights and trying to memorise the periodic table.
1. Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd. It gets those rebellious teen angsty feelin's flowing, ready to stick it to the man right at the onset! (Ariel)
2. Treat Me Like Your Mother - The Dead Weather. "Play dumb, Play dead, Play straight". It's a ferocious onslaught of sass that always powers me up before a big event - like an interview, date, starting a new job, going back to school. Plus, who has never heard their teacher say "I am not your mother!" (Lauren)
3. Raise Your Glass - Pink. Because I was a school-band, chess-team and RPG nerd - and that's all OK. (Heidi)
4. Wake Me Up - Avicii. A little EDM is great to get your brain ticking into school mode. But I love this song because it's so youthful and true. (Mel)
5. Back to School Again - Grease 2. I've often said how much I hate musicals, and this is one of the worst, but it is still what comes to mind at this time of year. "Whoa-oh-oh-oh! I gotta go ... " (Sam)
6. Larger than Life - Backstreet Boys. When I was in school, my class used to play Backstreet Boys (and Jay Chow) in classroom during breaks all the time. This one gets me pumped up. (Young)
7. Circle of Life - Elton John/The Lion King. This always reminds me of the new school year, because every school year felt a little bit like going back to the start again, except I was sort of growing up, and my dad is obsessed with Elton John so we would always listen to Elton John in the car on the way to school. (Lucy)
8. Bye Bye Bye - N Sync. If you have bid farewell to a wonderful summer, you may as well do it with choreography. (Karly)