If you have spent most of the Easter break with your nose in a book getting ready for World Book Day on April 23, and have already managed to make your way through our first list of 25 must reads, here are 25 more books you can get stuck into. If you have any books you think should be on the list or you would like to see in next week's list, leave a comment below.
Don't judge a book by its cover
We would love to see your creative costumes, so if you have been inspired to dress up, take lots of photos, and tag us @youngposthk on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtags #YPreads, #YPWorldBookDay and #YPinCharacter.
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
We're not sure what's more frightening, John as a wolf, or as a blonde.
Books you won't want to put down
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Little Red Riding Hood by Charles Perrault
8. Watership Down by Richard Adams
9. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
10. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
11. Captain Corelli’s Mandolin by Louis De Bernieres
12. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
13. Animal Farm by George Orwell
14. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
15. A Tale Of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
16. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
17. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
18. Ulysses by James Joyce
19. The Inferno by Dante
20. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
21. The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
22. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
23. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
24. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
25. Hamlet by William Shakespeare