1. Hong Kong isn’t doing enough to end plastic pollution./ Despite people trying to end plastic pollution in honour of Earth Day, it does not seem like Hong Kong is close to that goal.
3. (i) dedicated
4. When fish eat microplastics, it stays in their bodies. If humans eat those fish, they also eat the microplastics.
6. Because plastic is made from oil, so it would have been more expensive to make new plastic.
8. to introduce a way to charge people across the city for throwing things away
9. (i) Polluters are not being held responsible for meeting objectives
(ii) A bill for a waste charging scheme has not been discussed yet, and this is unlikely to happen soon
10. More positive; it talks about a scheme to have a central collection for waste plastic bottles