1. The discovery has led to an increase in interest/enrolment in physics/astronomy programmes.
3. 100 years
4. (i) colliding
6. The CUHK team helped with data analysis and helped develop algorithms to identify gravitational wave signals.
7. The discovery has unlocked new ways to assess other phenomena in the cosmos.
8. The Hong Kong government does not invest enough in science education, or show students how science could help their career.
10. In Hong Kong, the better educated you are in science, the harder it is to find a job. In the West, people with science degrees are offered many jobs.