1. They are more health-conscious and want to pursue a healthier diet.
2. They provide quick delivery service. / They are easy to use. / It provides users with higher quality but inexpensive meals.
3. (i) T
4. They were born and raised in the age of widespread hunger in China.
5. (i) millennials
(ii) catching on
6. 41.6 per cent
7. China's slowing economy
8. a shrinking labour force of low-paid migrant workers moving from countryside to city
9. There are fewer and fewer manufacturing jobs due to the economic slowdown.