1. Wait, when are they coming out? Relax, it's so far away...
2. Sorry teacher, I’ve lost my password. Can I have another copy of that piece of paper?
3. I mean ... I didn’t lose it on purpose.
4. I just kind of … misplaced it with intent.
5. Grade boundaries will save me. I mean, I don’t really know how this bell curve thing works, but I’ll take it.
6. I swear the exams were harder this year. They were so much harder.
7. Those dudes sitting in offices in England SET US UP!!!!! (Shakes fist angrily.)
8. PSA for all family members: STOP ASKING ME WHAT I GOT, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW MY RESULTS.
9. Look, plenty of important, successful people were college dropouts, okay? I don’t need results to determine who I am. I’m more than a number.
10. That’s a lie.
11. My whole future depends on this.
12. The weeks of summer holiday blur together. I only know my IGCSE results day.
13. Nobody is talking on the group chats!! Where is everyone!!!!
14. Probably rotting at home. Like me.
15. I’ve been banned from the group chat because apparently I need to “SHUT UP ABOUT IGCSE.”
16. This is more nerve-wracking than the actual exam.
17. Wait, what subjects did I even take? I can’t remember anything. My brain is foggy from the summer holiday haze.
18. FOUND THE PAPER WITH MY PASSWORD
21. I’m not going to check them. I’m not going to check them.