3. Krupa is in her last year of university/she was due to graduate at the end of the year.
4. Talk about an animal as if it were human.
5. Sneezy holds a Jack-o’-lantern at Halloween/ Sneezy rakes leaves,/ Sneezy roots for the home team / Sneezy drinking tea/Sneezy wearing a hat (any two)
6. (i) F
(iii ) NG
7. They have helped her come out of her shell because she has something to talk about./ She is more outgoing./They give her something to talk to people about.
9. Krupa and the squirrels seem to have mutual trust.
10. English (paragraph 5); wildlife science (paragraph 11)