2. (i) T
3. Lack of tickets for public sale/ticket shortage (1), many mainlanders come to the city to watch performances (1)
4. Scalpers queue up to buy concert tickets at counters then sell them for more money than they paid on non-official ticket sales websites.
5. (i) Counter
(ii) Jacked up
(iii) Speed up
6. No, the chief executive would like to increase the penalty.
7. AsiaWorld Expo has interduced an electronic registration system (1), under which people are required to register online (2) and show both tickets and ID documents when going to performances. (3)
9. Two of: require users to buy tickets using their real name, which means users have to prove they bought the ticket when they get to the show; limit how many tickets each buyer can buy so that a scalper can't buy all the tickets and resell them; send tickets to buyers shortly just before shows so there is no time to resell them