HIGHER REACHES ANSWERS: Lovely grub, say Hong Kong’s insect eaters: delicious, nutritious and good for the planet [November 28, 2017]
1. The restaurant serves insects as food for their customers. 2. Hong Kong 3. D 4. Insects provide a good source of protein, fibre, good fats and minerals for humans. 5. i) T
JUST READ IT Answers: Get away from the tourist traps of Lamma and Cheung Chau and explore the best of Hong Kong’s hidden outlying islands [November 22, 2017]
1. Hong Kong 2. Lantau, Cheung Chau and Lamma Island 3. When you want to get away from the crowds. 4. (i) T (ii) F (iii) NG 5. (i) unobstructed
1. (i) maritime (ii) documented (iii) significantly 2. (i) They become pink when they exert energy. (ii) They have blood vessels just below their skin.
We pored through the report from the examination authority and have come up with tips for all four papers.
1. many 2. the textile industry 3. (i) they worked in the textile industry (ii) they bought property 4. traditional shops selling Shanghai noodles, dumplings and other locally-made snacks
1. C 2. to create graffiti on subways
1. Any two: (i) students are more likely to skip s
HIGHER REACHES ANSWERS: Targeted in crackdown, Moutai liquor is once again the toast of the town [November 7, 2017]
1. costly / expensive 2. (i) distributors have no stocks (ii) the share price keeps climbing 3. (i) NG (ii) T (iii) F 4. (i) unseated (ii) toast (iii) lavish
CORRECTION: JUST READ IT Questions: Blind singer Michelle Siu talks learning music by Braille and performing at Concert in the Dark [November 1, 2017]
A technical glitch led to incorrect questions being printed yesterday
JUST READ IT Answers: Blind singer Michelle Siu, who won Supernova 2013, talks learning music by Braille and performing at Concert in the Dark [November 1, 2017]
1. The loss of her sight./ She got form of cancer that affects the eyes and became blind. /She became blind. 2. C 3. (i) NG (ii) F (iii) T