“If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go ...”
If hearing these words makes you melt, we imagine coming face to face with the guy who sang them may cause a fainting fit. If you’re a Belieber, we have a fantastic competition for you:
Interpret your favourite Justin Bieber lyrics – either a song title, a single line, or a whole verse – in the form of a short video.
You can use YouTube (1 minute or less), Instagram or Vine videos. Don’t forget to credit any music used. Upload your creations via our Facebook page before midnight, September 29 and fill in your details, including the video URL (you MUST complete all fields). Only ONE entry per person will be accepted. Then ask your friends to vote for your video.
Two grand prize winners will get the chance to meet the singer as well as a pair of tickets for his October 12 concert, roundtrip ferry tickets and a one-night stay at the Venetian Macau.
Three other winners will win a pair of concert tickets, roundtrip ferry tickets as well as a one-night stay at the hotel. (And if your folks are worried, members of the Young Post team will be there to chaperone!)
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is only open to Hong Kong secondary school students older than 13. Entries without a date of birth will be disqualified.
- All videos submitted must be original works. Unauthorised use of another person’s work will result in disqualification.
- YouTube submissions longer than one minute will be disqualified.
- Participants should be the originators of the videos.
- Public votes will constitute 40% of the final result. The judges’ decision is final.
- The trip to Macau cover the cost of accomodation, breakfast, ferry tickets and concert tickets only.
- The competition is not open to any members of SCMP or their family members.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Limited reserve the right of final decision in case of any dispute arising from this competition.