2. I would create a burger with stuffed eggplant - the most popular street food in Hong Kong. Maybe it's not "classic", but it's classic Hong Kong style!
3. I would make a burger out of cloth - Ivy League preppy style! I've been into fashion design for a while and the vibes have just spread to Young Post's Top 10!
4. I would put French fries and melted cheese in between the two buns, so people would experience different textures while eating. Or I would put ice cream inside - warm buns, cold filling!
5. I'm a big fan of Willy Wonka's three-course-meal gum idea, so my burger would be like that. There would be salad on top; cheese, veggies and meat in the middle; and dessert below.
6. My classic burger would be a combination of my two favourites: mushroom and cheese. I would pile as much cheese as possible between two big mushrooms which would act as the "buns".
7. A dessert burger! Panna cotta "buns", lime jelly "lettuce", rhubarb sauce, crushed meringue and chocolate shavings.
8. Classic burgers are great, but I would love to have a prawn curry burger with cheese sauce and - wait for it! - banana ice cream on top.
9. I would mix potato chips with Thousand Island dressing. To make sure the potato chips stay crispy, I wouldn't add any "wet" veggies - just a little lettuce.
10. How about an innocent-looking chilli burger? Patrons would get a note inside, just like those in mooncakes and fortune cookies, saying "A chilli a day keeps the doctor away". This would be both classy and exciting!
There are always themed activities at Ocean Park and Disneyland during festivals. With Easter approaching, what fun programmes would you like to see the amusement parks organise? Send your response, together with your name, age and school, to email@example.com