2. An Easter egg-eating competition, but with a catch: contestants have to eat while on one of the rides! The idea of eating chocolate eggs on Ocean Park's The Dragon or The Abyss sounds exciting. Bring a vomit bag!
3. A treasure hunt for Easter eggs could be organised. It would be just like the Easter Egg Roll organised by the White House, except it would be at one of Disneyland's castles.
4. How about a haunted Easter egg house? Visitors would have to hunt for Easter eggs, but be careful, the house is haunted!
5. An Easter egg race. Each egg gives you a clue to where the next egg is, and one by one the eggs will be collected. Winners get to meet the Easter Bunny!
6. How about a Mexican pinata, but in the shape of an Easter bunny instead of a donkey, and filled with chocolate eggs?
7. All the famous rides should be redesigned in keeping with the festival - Eggcups (instead of Teacups), Easter Egg Mountain, The Egg-byss, and my favourite, Raging Chocolate River.
8. A field full of Easter bunnies for me to chase!
9. Since I love eating, it would be wonderful to make my very own Easter egg featuring all my favourite Disney characters. But after I finish making and eating my egg, I'm sure I'd have to spend lots of time in the gym!
10. Convert all of Ocean Park into a huge Easter egg-hunting ground. Eggs could be anywhere, and we could use all the rides to find the eggs!
With exams coming up, going for a run, listening to music, and eating chocolate are common ways of de-stressing. What are your unique ways of relieving the pressure? Send us your response, together with your name, age and school, to firstname.lastname@example.org