1. There are more than half a dozen mahjong parlours near Biu Kee. They need tiles so it is surprising the company is struggling.
2. Cheung’s business began to go downhill.
3. (i) electronic mahjong tables were invented about 20 years ago
(ii) there are now many other kinds of entertainment
4. (i) competing
5. (i) NG
(iii ) F
6. Any two of the following:
(i) You should be able to tell the patterns just by touching the tiles.
(ii) Tiles should never have a plastic smell.
(iii) The colour on the tiles should stay bright for many years.
8. the making of hand-carved/handmade mahjong tiles
9. It is the only job he has ever known.