Wow! Looks like a lot of you are loving our cover story on the top 10 places to take a #nofilterneeded Instagram photo! So much so, the YP team have decided to put together a competition for you, and you stand the chance to win a brand new Canon M10 mirrorless camera with two lenses!
Wanna win this Canon M10 mirrorless camera, with both 15-45mm and 55-200mm lenses? Plus a tripod? Enter our #ypig10 competition and it could be yours! Check the link (temporarily in bio) to find out how! #canon #canonm10 #canon #canon #competition #winningwednesday #hkig #photography #mirrorless #hongkong #camera #hkiger #win #winwinwin
Here are your guidelines:
- Like the Young Post Instagram account.
- Go to one of the 10 locations listed in our cover story (above) and post on Instagram the best photo you take there (mention in the caption which location you went to, or make sure it's geotagged).
- Be creative! Your photos will be judged on how creative they are, so make it your own and surprise us!
- Make sure you set your Instagram account to "public" or we won't be able to view your entries
- Tag us with @youngposthk and hashtag your photos #YPIG10
- You can enter as many times as you want, so hit all 10 locations if you want to to increase your chances of winning!
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday, September 20.
Terms & Conditions
The photo must be taken by you
The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.