A touching film about family, love, hardships and food, Whats for Dinner, Mom? sees the Hitoto sisters discovering a box of recipes and letters written by their mother who died 20 years ago, and from these messages from the grave the girls find a whole new side of their mother they never knew.
- The promotion closes at 12:00nn on December 11, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets can’t be swapped for cash.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.