Love rugby? Missed out on booking tickets to this year’s Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens? Well you’re in luck: we have two pairs of 3-day tickets to give away to Young Post readers!
To be in with a chance of winning, tell us about your favourite sports star and their most amazing sporting moment. Write 250-300 words about this moment, and why it’s so special to you.
The writers of our two favourite entries will each receive a pair of passes to all three days of the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens!
Email your entries to email@example.com with your full name (as printed on your HKID), your age, school name, and phone number, and put “Rugby 7s 2019”in the subject line.
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, April 3, at 5pm, and winners will be announced on Thursday, April 4. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families, or anyone affiliated with Cathay Pacific or Hong Kong Sevens.
- Tickets can’t be swapped for cash.
- Tickets must be collected from our Times Square, Causeway Bay, office on Thursday, April 4, or Friday, April 5.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.