The year is 1935, and it was meant to be a luxurious train ride through Europe ... until someone is brutally murdered. "If there is a murder, then there was a murderer; and everyone is a suspect." For all on board this opulent train, including famed Belgian detective Hercule Poirot (Kenneth Branagh), it's a race against time to find the killer before they strike again.
Based on Agatha Christie’s bestselling detective novel, Murder on the Orient Express brings the beloved mystery to the big screen, and here is your chance to win tickets to this exciting film adaptation!
- The competition closes at 10:00pm on November 26, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets can’t be swapped for cash.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.