Cirque du Soleil has made a triumphant return to Hong Kong with Kooza, the daredevil production that "combines acrobatic performance and the art of clowning, while exploring fear, identity, recognition and power." The electrifying show boasts a mesmerising Skeleton Dance, heart-stopping Wheel of Death, and so much more that promises the audience plenty of chills and thrills. And Young Post is giving away three pairs of tickets to our readers!
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, worth HK$888 each, simple answer this question in 250-300 words:
If you were part of the circus, what act would you perform and why?
Be imaginative! We're looking for creativity, and our three favourite answers will win the tickets to see Kooza on Thursday, May 24 at 8.00pm.
Email your entries to email@example.com with your full name (as printed on your HKID), your age, school name, and phone number, and put "Kooza x Young Post" in the subject line.
Deadline for registration is Sunday, May 20 at 11.59pm, and winners will be announced by the end of the day Tuesday, May 22.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition ends on Sunday, May 20, at 11.59pm
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets can’t be swapped for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.