Young Post has 10 pairs of preview screening tickets for the movie How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World to give away! For a chance to win, simply answer the question below - and make sure you like our Facebook page so you never miss a Young Post competition or giveaway!
What is the name of Hiccup's Night Fury?
Send your answer to email@example.com, and remember to also tell us your full name, age, and school in your email, and to put "HTTYD 3" in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is Sunday, January 20 at 11.59pm.
How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2D Cantonese-dubbed version)
Date: Sunday, January 27
Language: Cantonese with Chinese and English subtitles
Venue: Cinema City JP - House 1 (Causeway Bay)
Terms and conditions:
- The promotion closes at noon on Sunday, January 20, 2019.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets can’t be swapped for cash.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.