The second Kids' International Film Festival opens later this month at The Grand cinema in Elements. It will feature a selection of classic and less well known films from around the world.
We have five pairs of tickets to give away for three of the foreign language films: Tesoros (Sunday, July 29 at 11.30am), Hero Steps (Wednesday, August 1 at 2pm), and Cleo & Paul (Wednesday, August 1 at 7.30pm).
For a chance to win a pair, simply answer the question below and email it to email@example.com. Remember to include your full name (as printed on your HKID), your age, school name, and mobile number in your email, and don't forget to put "The 2nd Kids International Film Festival" in the subject line. Please also list the films in order of your preference.
Make sure to like our Facebook page so you never miss a Young Post competition or giveaway!
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, July 25, at 11.59pm. The winners will be contacted on July 26.
What is the opening film of the 2nd Kids International Film Festival?
Terms and conditions:
- The promotion closes on Wednesday, July 25, at 11.59pm.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- The first ten people to answer correctly will each win a pair of tickets. We cannot guarantee that you will receive your first choice of movie.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.