We have two pairs of tickets to Ed Sheeran's show at Hong Kong Disneyland to give away!
As part of his Divide World Tour, Ed Sheeran will be performing at the "Happiest Place on Earth" for two nights. And our two lucky winners will each score a pair of tickets to the Thursday, April 18 show (each ticket valued at HK$1,288).
How to enter:
1. Design and draw a tattoo for Ed Sheeran with a Hong Kong theme, and explain your concept in 150 words or less.
That's it! Email your entry to email@example.com with your design as an attachment, (try to attach a file that's close to 1MB) and your explanation in the body of your email, with your full name (as printed on your HKID), your age, school name, and phone number.
And don't worry: we're not looking for the best artist or tattoo designer. We are, however, looking for the most creative and interesting design/idea, so wow us with your creativity for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Ed Sheeran live!
The deadline for entries is noon on Sunday, April 14, and the two winners will be notified by email by noon on Wednesday, April 17.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes at noon on Sunday, April 14.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.