Batttle of the Sexes is based the true story of a tennis match between Billie Jean King (Emma Stone) and Bobby Riggs (Steve Carell) in in 1973, which Riggs challenged King to to prove that female athletes are inferior to their male counterparts. This historical sports film explores issues like gender equality, sexism, chauvinsm, and standing up for yourself; themes that are still extememly relevant today.
- The competition closes at 10:00pm on October 26, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets can’t be swapped for cash.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.