3. She wrote Facebook posts criticising the government and Leung Chun-ying using foul language.
4. She cried and stopped going out.
5. difficulty/ trouble
1. technology that lets people use their minds to type messages or hear words with their skin
1. A2. It is seen as a symbol of wealth.3. Because it contains mercury and dangerous toxins.4. C5. (i) T
2. death and longevity trends3. (i) T
(iii) F4. comprehensive health care/health care for everyone5. South Korea
1. Chinese authorities have increased their control of the internet, and cracked down on live-streaming broadcasters.2. vulgarity / obscenity / wrong life values (any two)3. (i) massive
2. examine something carefully/look at closely
3. exploitation/ high recruitment fees/ wage theft (any 2)
4. photos demonstrating the plight of migrant workers
1. A feature where users could put masks on their selfies.
1. be slower than, or achieve less than others
2. WeChat Wallet is a mobile wallet feature built into messaging app WeChat. Tencent runs it.
2. surrounded by many people, trapped
3. (i) falsified/ fake
4. (i) T