1. Any two: (i) students are more likely to skip s
1. costly / expensive
2. (i) distributors have no stocks
(ii) the share price keeps climbing
3. (i) NG
4. (i) unseated
A technical glitch led to incorrect questions being printed yesterday
1. The loss of her sight./ She got form of cancer that affects the eyes and became blind. /She became blind.
3. (i) NG
2. (i) plummeted
3. The 1980s were a time of great economic prosperity./There was an economic boom in the 1980s./People had a lot of money in the 1980s.
1. fried chicken
2. (i) it shouldn’t be too oily
(ii) the skin should be crisp
(iii) the meat should be moist
1. No Chinese wedding is complete without a round of sharp fin soup.
2. to raise public awareness of the important role sharks play in the marine ecosystem
3. (i) F
1. To enhance its flavour and colour.
2. tea leaves, hot water, evaporated milk and sugar
3. The habit of drinking milk tea has spread from the grassroots to every social class.
1. to sell advertisements on food takeout boxes
2. Call centres had a limited number of drivers registered with them, and as a result, vans were often unavailable.
1. Roman architecture and beautiful coastlines
2. The Republic of Venice
3. It has the narrowest street in the world.
4. It is hidden in the rocks.