1. Families are seeking more ‘quality time’ together.
4. (i) interact
1. Any 3 of the following:
(i) Filming with mobile phones is not allowed.
(ii) Passengers are not allowed to swear on trains.
(iii) Eating and drinking are not allowed on trains.
(iv) Carrying big pieces of luggage on trains is not allowed.
2. local tourism and (lifestyle) journalism
3. European traders and businessmen
4. (i) F
1. (i) conducted
2. 30 kg
3. (i) NG
(iii ) NG
1. The restaurant serves insects as food for their customers.
2. Hong Kong
4. Insects provide a good source of protein, fibre, good fats and minerals for humans.
5. i) T
1. Hong Kong
2. Lantau, Cheung Chau and Lamma Island
3. When you want to get away from the crowds.
4. (i) T
5. (i) unobstructed
1. (i) maritime
2. (i) They become pink when they exert energy.
(ii) They have blood vessels just below their skin.
2. the textile industry
3. (i) they worked in the textile industry
(ii) they bought property
4. traditional shops selling Shanghai noodles, dumplings and other locally-made snacks
2. to create graffiti on subways