1. Indonesia and the Philippines
3. For physically abusing Erwiana.
4. They could not adjust to life in the city.
5. there were concerns over abuse and exploitation
2. Sodimejo’s purported/supposed birth date is 30 years before local birth records began (so there is no way to check if it's true).
3. She wrote Facebook posts criticising the government and Leung Chun-ying using foul language.
4. She cried and stopped going out.
5. difficulty/ trouble
1. technology that lets people use their minds to type messages or hear words with their skin
1. A2. It is seen as a symbol of wealth.3. Because it contains mercury and dangerous toxins.4. C5. (i) T
2. death and longevity trends3. (i) T
(iii) F4. comprehensive health care/health care for everyone5. South Korea
1. Chinese authorities have increased their control of the internet, and cracked down on live-streaming broadcasters.2. vulgarity / obscenity / wrong life values (any two)3. (i) massive
2. examine something carefully/look at closely
3. exploitation/ high recruitment fees/ wage theft (any 2)
4. photos demonstrating the plight of migrant workers
1. A feature where users could put masks on their selfies.