Put down your phone, step away from the computer and see how many of these questions you answered correctly about the Year of the Rooster.
Sitting the HKDSE English speaking exam can be really daunting. Follow our steps below to help you become a more fluent, confident speaker.
Sitting the HKDSE English speaking exam can be really daunting. Luckily, there are ways to prepare. Follow our steps below to help you become a more fluent, confident speaker!
1. to help tackle the nation’s chronic smog/pollution problem
1. because many students took part, which means there is interest in science and technology
3. The winning invention was a cheap, recyclable gel that can absorb oil, for example from oil spills.
1. The discovery has led to an increase in interest/enrolment in physics/astronomy programmes.
3. 100 years
1. Spoiled generations of children who are indulged by their parents and grandparents and born into privilege and political correctness.
1. professional athletes/sports stars
2. (i) catchphrase
3. China has set a goal of being an AI leader by 2030 but is suffering from an acute shortage of experienced AI talent.
1. vacuum flasks
2. They were often used as props in films.
1. (i) Children in Hong Kong are spending more time in front of screens than their peers in mainland China and the US