Presented by The Peninsula Hong Kong and Young Post, the Dim Sum Young Talent Compettion 2015 is in search for rising culinary stars. The Champion will win a place on a one-year appreticeship programme, learning from the world-class chefs at The Peninsula Hong Kong and a cash prize of HK$25,000.
- Employees of South China Morning Post and The Peninsula Hong Kong, and their families, may not enter this contest.
- All photos and dishes submitted must be original works. Unauthorised use of another person's work will result in disqualification.
- Participants should be the originators of the dishes and photos, and have sole ownership of the copyright and interests.
- Participants will bear full liability for any breach of copyright laws arising from their photos and the organisers will assume no responsibility.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Limited and The Peninsula Hong Kong reserve the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute arising from this competition.