Wicked, one of the most spectacular musicals to grace the stages of Broadway and the West End, is now in Hong Kong for a limited time.
Young Post has 10 pairs of tickets to give away to our readers, so that they can discover the magical world of Oz, and the enchanting story of two unlikely friends – Glinda the Good and Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, login or register below and answer the following question (Remember to include your contact details when you register!) Deadline for registration is noon, January 11.
See below for terms and conditions.
- The competition closes at 12 noon on January 11, 2017.
- The competition is only open to Hong Kong secondary school students.
- Tickets will be awarded to the entrants with the best answers.
- Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post or their families.
- Each participant must provide a Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.