We’re exclusively inviting six Young Post lucky students to join renowned French pianist Ms. Anne Queffélec’s Piano Masterclass. Regardless of where you’re in your current piano development, the masterclass will make a lasting difference to your piano playing for years to come!
Simply tell us why you would like to attend to the Piano Masterclass and you could be one of the six lucky students. Deadline for registration is 21 Jun 2016.
Date: 25 Jun 2016
Time: 3pm – 4pm
Venue: Chiang Chen Studio, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The promotion is valid until 21 Jun 2016.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- Only Hong Kong identity card (“HKID”) holder will be qualified for the registration of the Promotion.
- Each HKID holder is allowed to register once (Full name on Hong Kong Identity card as validation). Multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Each winner will be entitled to one ticket only to the event “Ms. Anne Queffélec’s Piano Masterclass”.
- The winners will be notified by email by on or before 22 Jun 2016.
- Winners are required to present the confirmation emails and HKID cards for verification use when collecting their Passes.
- Prize collection will not be entertained after 17:00 on 24 Jun 2016
- You warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in their entry of the Promotion are true, accurate and complete. Also, you accept SCMP has no responsibility for any error or omission.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified SCMP for any claims arising out of any Picture, material, statements or claims made as part of your entries of the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- You agree all decisions made by the judges of the Promotion and SCMP shall be final and cannot be disputed. No judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP absolutely and exclusively.